Thursday, January 3, 2008

Bad weather is coming our way!!!!



Ok my friends in Northeastern California, its storm time! Depending on what channel you listen to, or what website you read, this storm is going to be good. JDX already is announcing Stormwatch 2008, so tune in, lol.

We prepared by getting out candles, flashlights, lighters for the woodstove, etc. I have to run my nephew to Reno in a just a few so he can go home before the storm starts. Hopefully I will get back before the snow gets too ugly. Hopefully I can stop by the market for some easy food in case the power goes out. Its Lassen County, the power is just about guaranteed to go out at some point over the next few days.

Update 11 pm-ish - Wind knocked out the power for a little over 5 hours. I was in Reno shopping, so hubby and the kids were home enduring the pain of no television. What a rough life. The wind is expected to gust at 80-100 miles per hour tomorrow. If that happens, I know the power will go out again. Its Lassen County, the power will go out!!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

oh the warning of a storm