Sunday, March 23, 2008

Lassen County Courthouse



Happy Easter!!!! I hope everyone had nice day, we did.

Here is a photo of the Lassen County Courthouse. I peaked inside the window and was shocked to see a metal detector by the front door. Its been awhile since I have been to the courthouse, so it was interesting to see that in place. I posted a photo of the detail work above the front entrance a few weeks ago. You can see that here:

http://susanvilledailyphoto.blogspot.com/2008/03/details-on-county-courthouse.html

5 comments:

Janet said...

A courthouse with character...I like it.

Chuck Pefley said...

Oh My! Sad commentary that there is the perceived need of a metal detector. However, I was surprised NOT to find a metal detector at the entrance of Seattle's Municipal building when I was there last week. I would expect to find one in a big city ... but Lassen County? Whew!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a nice week to match your very nice photo.

Abraham Lincoln in Brookville, Ohio.

iBlowfish said...

It seems that every court building in cities and counties in united states have metal detectors. Even city hall in my city put a metal detector in schools now. Anyway, I just realized that sky in background of your picture was so clear blue, I guess it's always sunny in California too.

brian stout said...

it's a very impressive building... i remember the previous post, but didn't note it in the photo at first.